Posts by Arnifix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fez3O3NP72s

Old guide, works, but doesn't do so consistently, which is what lead to my question.

Using a mix of tin and diamond cables across the mills themselves, and diamond cable linking to an MFE less than 20 blocks away. As I stated, some of the mills are working, I've had more than double the required number of buckets in the system and it doesn't help.

So the question is what could cause a water mill to fail to output power to a cable, despite being full of water (including being manually filled by hand) and yet the mill is still able to charge a tool manually placed into it?

I'm having an issue with the infinite power watermill design. The design appears to be built exactly the same as all the tutorial videos I've seen, but some mills will often cease working, despite the fact they are full of water and have a fresh water bucket available. I've tried starving the mills by removing buckets from the system and adding extra buckets, neither of which has a positive effect.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? I have no idea how to fix it. and I'm currently stuck with only 5 mills out of 6 working when everything I have seen indicates this system should support upwards of 20 mills. Please help if you can.