Posts by RickyTheHedgehog

Has that changed with an Update I don't know of or have you got an older version where this didn't happen?

I didn't mention it, since you did, already.

On the topic of IV and EV transformers, with Gregtech, would it be possible to be able to edit the name for the really picky people like me, or would that be a massive waste of time? Or make it recognize if an EV transformer is already there, and if it isn't, name it as such? I don't know, I know very little about coding, and nothing about modding, so if I'm stupid, don't worry about it. I know it shouldn't annoy me as much as it does, but that's me, I guess. Like the Vajra and Varja Core thing was/is in Gravitation Suite.

Not sure if you have found this bug and fixed it yet, or if it is intentional (I hope it's not intentional), or none of those, but apparently, when a PESU is hit with any form of explosion, including incorrectly plugging in a machine near it, it turns into an IV-Transformer. Which sounds very costly and would make people sad.

Also, not sure if this has been said before, but to follow normal naming conventions in IC2, the 'IV-Transformer' should be called an 'EV-Transformer'. (LV-Transformer turns MV into LV, IV-Transformer turns IV into EV. So the transformer is named after what it outputs, not what it takes in.)