Posts by Hutchinman

Ok so I swapped my ids for oil_moving and oil_still to your ids Wliu and everything seems to be working again. No errors when I try to run my map. Did this fix it? I wanna be sure.

These are my default ids with the base download.

Where is my buildcraft data stored in my map data? That way I can change my configs to what my map says they are.

My forge 0 log is too long by 50k characters. I'll try and post the relevant part.

I have already re-downloaded forge three times. Different versions as well to try and fix it. I am now using the same setup as prior to the attempt to update, but now everything doesn't work. Nothing has changed except everything is broken.

I NEVER changed any of my configs prior to this occurrence. I have never had problems with my maps that I needed to do this. I have no idea what the ids 4094 or 4095 are assigned to. I have no clue where to change my ids for buildcraft.

I changed them the way you said and it still threw a couple errors, but much less than before.

ID 4094 (ModID: BuildCraft!Energy, type buildcraft.core.ItemBlockBuildCraft) is missing
    ID 4095 (ModID: BuildCraft!Energy, type buildcraft.core.ItemBlockBuildCraft) is missing

Is it possible for me to go the other way? i.e. Update my map config so that I don't have to do this every time?

Also is it just copy-paste or just change the numbers manually?