Posts by LastChickenX

Hey, I noticed I still haven't been unbanned. The name's LastChickenX. I would like to get back to work on my stuff, so the faster you unban me, the better. Also to add to what Kobi just said: We thought we were in the Lich's castle and they were the lich's machines, so we broke them because thats what we thought you were supposed to do. It was an honest mistake, but I can see how it looks fishy.

Same here. I was just minding my own business harvesting a castle when some guy jumps in and kills my friend, so I grab a book and teleport to a new place where I meet a creeper, and diamond plated zombie. After quickly dispatching those two, the creeper seemed to respawn and kill me. All and all, it was a weird event and I was banned shortly after. Perhaps this is a mistake?

Username: LastChickenX
    Main Mods: ComputerCraft
    Experience: FTB Minecraft is the only minecraft I've ever played, which started a few months ago. I enjoy creating turtles to make interesting things, or automate mundane tasks like planting, harvesting, and mining.