I started with something like this, Advaneced Heat Vents and Exchangers to get the Overclocked Heat Vents at the edges cooled. But I wanted to get that little bit of excess heat cooled, so I played around with the simulator. It was a bit tricky and I don't claim to understand it entirely, there seems to be a difference between the top and the bottom of the reactor so the components behave differently there, but I got it running and I'am happy with it (for now ^^).
Here is the design I came up with:
- Eu/tick: 300
- Efficiency: 4,29
- Overall Efficiency, 4.07
- Running costs: 16,8 UU
High power + efficeny, low running cost and can be easly automated since I use only on type of Uranium Cell.