Posts by Krauser1129

Hi, first off, looooove the power suit, comes in real handy when exploring goes horribly wrong.
    I had a few ideas I was hoping to share, so I hope I'm not spamming by posting them here.
    I apologize if anything is impossible or unreasonable, I'm not very familiar with MC code =P
    And sorry for sticking my fingers down my throat and vomiting up a lot of ideas!
    I also apologize that some of these are already on the to-do list, I did a copy paste :(

Head: (Most of these I think would make great additions to the HUD display)
    Adjustable Binocular vision
    Hostile identification (boxes around mobs)
    Power display for all parts of the suit
    Minimap showing enemies, even for just a quick ping.
    Threat Detector (warns the player when enemy mobs are moving to attack player.)

Chest:
    Repulsion field projector (slows down nearby mobs at an adjustable distance)
    Defibrillator (players health gets very low, suit spends energy to heal you or some effect or perhaps uses health potions in your inventory to heal you like the autofeeder)

Legs:
    Accelerometer (displays your current speed in blocks per second)

Feet:
    Magnetic item field (slowly pulls items towards you, including xp)
    Evasive boosters (Quick bursts allow the player to dodge to the sides, front, or back by 5 or so squares)

Tool:
    Higher max charge for plasma cannon
    Faster charge speed for plasma cannon
    Integrated mining laser
    Larger projectile size
    Mineral scanner (scans an area infront of the player, and gives info of what type of blocks are there and how many, but not their locations.
    Integrated tinker table

Thank you so much for spending the time to make this truely epic mod, it's by far my favorite! A lot of close competitors but still.
    I feel like more displays would help players really get into having a power suit. going for sort of an ironman theme here obviously. I mean who hasn't dyed their armor red and flown around blowing up mobs atleast once?
    I especially love the power tool, I always have that thing on me. I mean an integrated shovel, axe, pickaxe, sword, and "bow" all in one? YES.
    And who doesn't feel like a badass charging up the plasma cannon? I kind of wish the limits on how powerful something can be, were taken away, with perhaps increased energy costs. Like a "After X energy, you start building up heat. The integrated cooling mechanism on the suit automatically kicks in but has to spend extra energy after that point" as a justification for exceeding the recommended max. THe swim boosters do nothing for me at my weight, which is unfortunate, because water is sort of my downfall. I could go lighter but...eh, I just stay away from water. I'm like a super charged kitten.