Posts by dracoix

Oh mighty and great immibis, now that you are active once again, I have a problem.

While running server with just an FML and common IC2 and IC2 addons including ARS, only 2 shields can be active at any given time. The problem in previous builds were that only 1 shield could be active, then another build didn't have problems with however many shields there are active. I scoured over the source code and cannot find a reason why only two shields are allowed to be active. Here's my Tekkit thread about it: http://forums.technicpack.net/…-smp-still-bug.39068/</a>

Now I know Tekkit Lite is just a mod pack, but I ran it in an environment to just run IC2 and Immibis mods only, and nothing else, same problem occurs. Only 2 shields allowed. Trying to turn on any other shield will not generate a shield unless one of the others is turned off and the one attempted is toggled back on to make the count again to be 2 working shields and 1+ non-working. Currently our playable server has removed this mod due to this bug.

Is there any possible solution or a hot-fix or even a verbose log/debug option when a shield turns on in a server to track it down?