Posts by crazz2323

Hmm, will that version work with Minecraft 1.4.7? I'm using a Bukkit server with MCPC+ and all the plugins/mods i use are not updated to 1.5 minecraft yet so I am not updating Minecraft yet. I noticed to use the 1.115 version, I need to update the client side Forge version as well.

On a side note, if it will work with Minecraft 1.4.7, will updating to IC2 1.115 affect the existing items/machines already created by users using IC2 1.112? I don't want to break the server.

I use MCPC+ to run a craftbukkit server and this mod is great with it! I also use a plugin that increases the strength of the monsters in Minecraft, giving the players a reason to upgrade armor and weapons. I had a player complain that one creeper killed him with fully charged nano armor on and he was expecting it to take more damage. I was wondering if there is a way to tweak the armor strengths in IC2 via a config file perhaps? Basically, I would like to adjust the damage absorption strength of the nano armor and probably the quantum armor to better compensate for the increase mob damage. I am using industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar.