Posts by EXOgreenMC

hello, and i have a suggestion, just like everyone else, except that mine isn't OP. The item(s) would allow the player to step up one block. The reason I am suggesting this is because ic2 does not have this feature. MPS has the stair stepper upgrade, thaumcrafts boots of the traveler also have the ability to step up one block but not ic2. The main reason I am suggesting this is because I am working on a modded minecraft map using the resonant rise modpack, with three different paths of ic2/GT, basically anything with MJ's, and thaumaturge/ARS magician, and though all three paths have flight, again ic2 does not have an item that allows the player to step up a block.

Anti-Grav Nanosuite Boots: suggested crafting; Nanosuite Boots on top, Lapatron crystal in the middle, and an Advanced Engine on the bottom.
    OR...
    Quantum Anti-Grav Boots: suggested crafting; Quantumsuite Boots on top and an Advanced Engine on the bottom.

the easiest way to do this is probably to simulate riding a pig/horse while the player is wearing the boots

Thanks for taking your time to read this post!

EXOgreenMC

i have played with mods for over a year now, and it seems to get easier and easier to get experience levels to enchant with. now i know that with some of the mods there are almost invincible armor suites (redmater armor from ee2, quantum suit armor, modular powersuits, etc.) but enchanting things still adds some more protection to keep you alive longer, or more power to your hits, or faster mining (if you do any by hand). now with mods such as soul shards and forestry's edenic bees, you can get massive amounts of levels and enchant books to give your then "invincible/OP" items even more enchants. i think that it should be nerfed even a little, as in one hour i can get hundreds of enchanted books with awesome stuff. such a thing as a electric enchanting table would allow it to have a harder aspect, as you would need power, but also changing normal enchanting tables level 30 enchants awesomeness down a bit would help. as for the electric enchanting table, i think it should have some kind of focusing crystal for different items, one for swords, one for armor/peices, etc. though this might not work, as there are more enchants and weapons, such as wands from thaumcraft 3, and belkons weapon mod and lots more. another idea is to just need level 40 and a lot of power (50,000?) to enchant the item with a vanilla enchanting table tier of enchantments. post what you think, i would love to see some more suggestions.

-------------------------------------

enough c4 and duct tape will fix anything