Posts by IMR1fley

I'm currently using the 1.117 beta version of Idustrialcraft 2 I have noticed a few missing textures, a few of which are quite aggravating. The Textures that I currently know of are the:

1: Iron fences when charged by a magnetizer
    2: Rubber trampolines, but only after they've been jumped on.
    3: Illuminators.
    4: All armor and worn items. But only when using the Mine Little Pony mod.

The most frustrating for me is the latter one. Whenever I put on any worn item on from IC2, it shows as a large white box with the words "missing Texture" printed in letters too large to see fully. This only happens when the Mine Little Pony mod is installed. When I don't, I also have the More Player Models mod installed. With this mod, the armors are fully visible and correct and fit to all models. Is this a problem with the MLP mod, or IC2? I took this to the MinecraftForum, and fount a similar situation where they said to make the textures for the armor to fit the mod. I did that, and still ended up with the same results. This does not change the other missing textures, however. Those always are missing.

I also downloaded the Gravisuite mod, But I don't have the missing texture problem with the armor from that mod. It is a problem with only IC2 armors and select items. Is there anything that I can to to fix this, and is this a problem with IC2, or the MLP mod?

The problem in particular I want fixed most currently is the Armor problems. Any and all help ASAP would be Greatly appreciated.

Some assistance would be phenomenal, as I've been trying to get this fixed for a while now.

If anyone would like the specifics of what mods and versions I'm using, here they are.

I've been having some issues with illuminators. Before I get to the bug, I would like to list what I have installed, and what version I'm using, (just in case it helps).

On to my problem. I'm having difficulty placing the illuminators. They don't seem to want to be placed in the directions and positions suggested in this picture from the wiki.

When I try to place one horizontally on a wall, or any direction other than the underside of a wire, it doesn't work. When I try to place two together, they both disappear, unless they are on the underside of a wire. I'm not having any problems transmitting energy, just placing them in the positions suggested above.

Is this a bug, intentional, or incompatibility/incompetency with other mods, or am I the incompatible/incompetent one?