Posts by NJM1564

Several mods add easter eggs named after people "Holy Planks of Sengir" ring any bells? Many mods add capes or other items for devs/friends/donators. If it doesn't give anyone an advantage in game why would anyone else care? It doesn't count towards your completion ratio for bee species. It counts towards mine so I have to breed 1 more species than anyone else if I want full completion again. Its a harmless gift from a friend. I am sorry that people think gifts from friends are bad. I am grateful my friends are willing to take the time to make something that makes me smile. I hope all of you have friends that want you to smile too. And if having a friend make you smile makes you feel special I am happy for you, everyone should have friends like that, they are the best thing in the world, aside from cheesecake.

(Also I am not so good at using this quote system)

A better example might be Dinnerbones running around on his head. D:

I shouldn't add this but I will. The argument that what effects other people douse not effect you has never worked.
    It should work. A player should be able to use what ever advantage they have. No matter if it's something meaningful like a quick way to do this or get that resource, or something that to other people should be meaningless. Like having a species of imaginary insect named after you.
    But that argument won't work. So many don't seem to get that everything isn't a competition. Even if this imaginary competition exists between you and other random players that will never interact with you in any way except as a rant. Even if 2 players were on the same server it still should not matter. :(

That being said should I ever happen to come across you on a server would you be offended if I asked you for a cup of jaded bees. JK :P

And you should consider asking them to add some Dire Bees and Ichin Bees. That would really set them off. :D

That's a crazy idea... and I like it. O_o Not sure I like the pad on top of the chest but that's just aesthetics... I'll think about it and see what I can come up with. :)

The shift to 1.5 is going to have to be dealt with first, since I'm shifting to custom rendering and it's going to be complete arse. :\

You needn't spend all that much of your time working on charging chests. The power converter mod already beat you to the punch. With the universal charge. Any chest placed on top of it will function like that. Even enderchests. It'll work mike your charg pads to if you stand on it. But much slower and I'd expect your charging chests to be much faster to.
    You might want to see about making endercharging chests while your are working on them.