Posts by sertas

For example :

I want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. A LC watermill would need a 7x7x7 area ABOVE the mill filled with water to get the 8 eu/t? If so, seems like a lot of space to occupy just to get 8 eu/t. So, is it possible to exploit the water needed by having more than one mill for each "water" area. For instance, is it possible to create a 7x7x7 area and place a watermill in the middle of each "face" to receive the 8 eu/t?

If it's not possible to exploit the areas needed I think the mod is pretty balanced. I wouldn't want to fill a 49x49x49 space with water just to get the 4096 eu/t. Actually I'd do that for one mill but I wouldn't have a farm of them. If you add the ability to pipe in water and such you make it easier to exploit. Creating a special "water" for the mod doesn't seem like a viable option because water doesn't evaporate in MC. I think forcing one area for each watermill is the way to go. Creating a tank specific to the watermill mod seems to be the smartest thing to do, IMHO.

Hello,

I'm receiving the following crash when AFTER I added GT to my pack. I'm posting here because the crashlog mentions Advanced Reactors. I am using AR version 1.02, IC2 experimental build 239, and Gregtech 4.04i

Spoiler has part of the error log. Check the pastebin link for the full log.

pastbin: http://pastebin.com/UhJQSThG

I'm receiving this error as well when starting my server. The server and client files are identical and the client works like a charm. Could we get an idea of when this issue would be fixed. I REALLY want to use this mod on a VERY PRIVATE server with just 1 or 2 additional friends (aside from myself).

Oh, if there is a workaround until there is a fix please provide some instructions for same.