Posts by thecaffiend

nonsense its not a Bug.. Reactor create IC2 Stream for good reasons BALANCE... if IC2 Steam is compatible with "default" Steam it would destroy Balance of other Mods líke Railcraft.,... and no i will not at a config option...

I don't actually have railcraft installed, but regardless, it does seem like something that could be a config option: If the user wants to do that (default disabled would be sensible, so you need to go actively change it) then they can. Different people play in different ways.

Hi guys,

I searched the forum and the googles, but I could not find any way: Iw as looking for a way to make Ic2 reactors output real "steam', not "ic2.steam" or something else, so that it can tie in properly with other mods that already use steam (which is a good few of them). Is there a config, can a config be added, or can I just edit something?

Updated. 1.0.1-exp includes support for BC pipes and AE buses.

Do be careful: the IC2 fuel rods stack in v2.x and if you pipe them into a reactor they will stack inside the chamber (classic and advanced reactors). If IC2 manages to fix the bug it should be easy for me to fix it on my end (if it doesn't get fixed by what they do).

Have fun with your new features and let me know if they don't work correctly.

Oh... When I tried IC2 experimental yesterday it was too much of a mess to run on our server, any chances of a 4.01lf update for automation as well, until IC2 exp settles down more?

In short: yes. ;]

There's almost assuredly a major graphical update coming with the shift to 1.6.2 but I'm still working on the texturing. I -could- throw out a quick update but I don't wanna. :P I'd really, really like the first 1.6.2 release to have the new shinies. :]

Also kinda waiting on BC being stable for 1.6.2 - but I'm not giving away any more than that teaser. ;]

I personally would vote for a 1.6.2 release, just because it lets people at least look at starting a world and update later, but I am just one vote :)

Regardless of the load time (and when 120 mods are all kicking a thread for a cape, and a thread for an update check, and a thread for a..., there will be a load time impact), the simple fact remains that it is not a needed check. Not everyone lives in a location where they can get un metered internet: Some people have caps and have to pay for overage. And while a few KB might not seem like a lot, that just means that it is one more thing that is not needed slowly nibbling at that. Note that a config option to stop that would simply end all of this, although it is still not as ideal of a solution as a hardcoded list. (I am not even really that against the vanity capes, I think it is silly personally, but if other people like them, go hard!)