Posts by Searge

Please help, I get this error. It is the exact same error that the new forestry and IC2 created before Forestry updated its IC2 api. The error occurs when you mod and the other two are installed. Please update your API so the mods can work together again

http://pastebin.com/8yA5D1X9

Try to delete the IC2 folder in the MFFS zip file. Usually this kind of problem occurs if the API of another mod changes. The older version of that API is still available through one of the other mods, like MFFS in this case.

It's always a good idea to delete the bundled API's in mods if you have the referenced mod installed, so remove IC2 API folder from all mods except from IC2 itself.

The question is, what is the main problem with Forcicium? I personally like the idea that a resource is required to keep the force fields running, not just energy. But I would agree if you complain about Forcicium spamming storage and chests unnecessary. I'll check if there are more effective ways of storing Monazit and Forcicium.

Forcicium requirement and Monazit worldgen could be an option in the config file, but we'll discuss it internally first before a decision can be made about adding this kind of option.

So what are your opinions, would it be better to create more effective ways to store large amounts of Forcicium/Monazit or should the requirement be optional (a config file setting)? Keep in mind that we try to keep it as compatible with Thunderdarks version as possible.

I had a lawyer look through my code in comparison to the original as well as the development and this is pretty much confirmed. Debate if you want, but this is a fact. Anyway, this is the end of discussion.

This is hilarious and yes, I agree, end of discussion. I recommend you to just stay away from this thread, as your mod is completely independent, there is no reason at all to discuss anything related to it in this thread.