Posts by jjd712

Name: Jason
    IG-Name: jjd712
    Banned before?:No. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…23bfb609d07715f130b2618d0
    (include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)
    Why do you want to join?:
    The current server I play on can't make up their mind on what pack they will stay with, they started with DW20, Then wiped the map and went to mindcrack. Now there is talk about switching to FTB Lite, The switch will gut all the mods that provide any bit of a challenge. Also on that same server, there are now constant crashes, lasting hours without any word from staff on whats going on. it almost seems that they don't care. Anyway when I came across this server and saw the extensive mod list :thumbup: AND you guys were running on 1.5, all I wanted to know was how I could join! There are many mods that I have come to love, and many that i have never herd of and can't wait to mess around with and get my hands dirty.
    Anything else you want to tell us?:
    I came from the same server as Drobac and have played with him. his builds are awesome, and he seems to always be on. This server seems to be a oasis in the desert, for people who enjoy modded minecraft, as most other modded servers are full of chaos.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): jjd712 (skype) soxfan0964@aim.com (email)