Posts by Evis

Altering the suit would be like punishing success. I don't think its fair to ask for them to be nerfed simply because you don't have them. If you put in the work and materials to have them, you should benefit; hence their cost which is as this thread proves, not easy to obtain.

Once obtained, they require a good amount of energy to operate, which puts further demand on your wiring, storage, and resources. The leggings have great benefit but are costly in terms of time & materials - which are far more evident and impactful than simply wanting people to use your 2 hour point to point rail line.

Hey all, been playing on the server for some time now, and while I've been enjoying myself greatly - I was troubled to see the rollback today.

Last night I pulled all my machines, and upper tier mats, and put them in a new personal safe reserved for ic. I just went Nuclear with a MkII, and added a second chamber before turning in. Overnight I lost the core mats used to expand the reactor chamber, the safe full of goodies, and my tools.

My conservative estimate of lost items are as follows;

2 Geo-Therms
    3 Adv Machines
    5 Machine Blocks
    1 Reactor Chamber
    64 Refined Iron
    64 Tin
    64 Redstone Dust
    6 Copper Block
    12 Bronze
    1 Diamond Drill
    1 Batpack
    8 Advanced Alloy
    8 Adv Circuits
    6 Heat Dispensers
    1 Personal Safe
    4 Cooling Cells
    4 Empty Buckets
    * 64 Lapis Lazuli
    * 2 EU Meter

So, I humbly ask; is there any way to get these replaced?

-E

Users joining the server, playing for some period of time, then getting kicked.

Upon rejoin, client can no longer connect - is booted with the following error reported - repeatedly.

Checked all file versions, rebuilt server, client, and map.

Seems that once things get going, clients get booted seemingly at random and are refused connection.

Server is running IC2, BC211 and operated normally prior to mod install. .

Thanks in advance for any help.

Log: