Posts by JCSweetHeart

Dear LostCoder,

i have now download the Version 1.09 and i must sa: WWWWOOOWWW it is a verry nice and good mod. I love it since the start ;) ... now but i have a little Problem, i`m to stupid (?), i can not use the Battery, i have see a video there a people are right click and load the Jetpack fuel. It is changed the Move or where can i load a Jetpack when i have the Quantum Accumulator in my Inventar??

I hope that you can me help .. i`m verry assured that the Mod are a part in the Future for Industrie Craft ;) .... the Mod is verry great.

Greets

JCSweetHeart

It is possably that the Mod are up to Date with the forge Version 725 and the last Optifine (HD U D3) for MineCraft 1.5.2?? Then when i use this Mod, i have Bugs ( i can not see what i have in the Inventory). I see only a white block, but i can only see the name when i use the mouse on the block.

I verry dissapointed, then i think that is a verry god mod, then i use a JetPack, Vajra and anymore .. that was great for me.

So i hope that anywjere up to date this mod or can me help.

Greets

JCSweetHeart

Hello,
    I've one Question,

is it possible that you can make the mod compatible with the latest Optifine Version?
    Because when we put the mod in our game and Optifine is installed, then the textures aren't there....

JCSweetheart

for more informations please PM

Hello,

i hope that i here right, please move this, when this false. .. THANKS !

Now, when i Use the IC2 (1.115.323 - i hope it is the right Version) and the Addons "GregTech, AdvancedSolarPanel and CompactWindmill i have a Crash (the Error - Log into the spoiler -but when i remove the mod - Folder from my TexturePacl then MineCraft startet normally. I have no Idea why i this message see.

I think it is IndustrieCraft 2, then when i remove the folder from my TexturePack, Minecraft are started !

Now .. here the Data's from my Minecraft:

- MineCraft: 1.5.2
    - Minecraft - Forge: 7.8.0.689
    - OptiFine: HD_U_D2 (for MC 1.5.2)

I hope that can me everywhere help, i will play with Industriemods and his Addons .....

Greets

JCSweetHeart