Posts by NiveusT

Name: Cory
    IG-Name: NiveusT
    Banned before?: The only place I've ever been banned from is a church when I was 13 :o... Cuz I was using the rope of a flag to jump up swing around on while it was attached to the pole and have fun :(... They didn't like it. Ok, ok, in all seriousness; In Minecraft? Nah.
    (include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…d57a26421caa735050eb34fa8

Why do you want to join?: A friend of mine has referred me to your server application, and it actually sounds quite interesting with the mod choices you've made... And I also quite enjoy the fact that your server is selective... Makes for a more "mature" player base... All these trolls nowadays man...

Anything else you want to tell us?:
    I appreciate the fact that you've done all your work to keep the mods all working out with each other on your server, and how selective you are with your player base... A friend of mine has introduced this server to me, and I'd love to see what you guys have to offer... Me on the other hand... I have, to offer you, a dedicated and talkative player, a fun and quick learning member of the community.

The more active your community, the more I want to help out with community projects! Even if it's only 2-3 people!

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):
    Don't get me wrong, I'm serious about this server, but:
    I'd be happy to give you both my skype and e-mail, but I'd prefer not to make it public information (on this forum) due to potential spammers and e-mail phishers.
    I've seen that you have teamspeak... I'd be more than happy to give it to you through that or elsewhere.

If you decline this application, can you tell me what I should, could, would need to do to be accepted? :> Thanks <3