Posts by RightLegRed

- Name/Nick (just something to call you with)
    RightLegRed is my minecraft and online persona, people often abbreviate that to "RLR"
    - MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname (preferable all of them)
    RightLegRed / RightLegRed / RightLegRed
    - Timezone you're living in, given in GMT +-x
    I'm currently living in the United Kingdom. This would make my time zone GMT and UTC (+0)
    - The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do?
    I would like to apply for the position which allows me to meddle with code, as well as code new exciting features.
    - Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours.
    I spent 5 months working on a Bukkit plugin, entitled "Heroes". This plugin is essentially a RPG based layer on top of the current Minecraft features, adding Leveling and other RPG styled features to the game, the first bukkit plugin to offer the ability for other developers to code add-ons which the plugin would deploy. In our case, this was "Skills". Which are small JAR files which when in game, the player would bind to a tool, when they right clicked it would activate the skill. This allowed for fireballs to be thrown and superhuman jumping to be allowed, as well as any idea a competent developer would have.

github repo - www.github.com/Herocraft/Heroes

This was the second "thing" I had written in Java and I learned almost all, if not most, of the Java standards from those who I collaborated with (Rigby, coder on MultiVerse and DThielke, Herochat developer)

Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to read this and replying to me, I appreciate it.