Posts by AnodeCathode

Issue with APM APM-IC2-Ex-1.2.1-IC2-2.0.238-experimental. When chunks containing the Adjustable Transformer are rapidly unloaded (ie: by someone in a Flying suit boosts out of the area) the server crashes.

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetLocal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetLocal.java:263)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetGlobal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetGlobal.java:51)
    at ic2.core.IC2.tickEnd(IC2.java:1767)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:896)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Hope your still working on this mod because it's great. For the moment we've just had to ban the Adjustable Transformer.

I'm having an issue with APM. Specifically with the charging bench GUI in combination with Galacticraft. This is with version 1.2.68 on MC 1.5.2/Forge 716.

The issue is that armour does not show up in the charging bench; further, if you double click charged armour from the charging bench back into the armour slots, they go into the Galacticraft accessory slots.

Any ideas on a solution? I'm not quite sure how mods make use of the various slots laid out on the inventory.png so I don't quite know how to fix this myself.