Posts by AnodeCathode

Thanks! Sad thing is, theres no such modpack in ATlauncher itself, but its listed on their website + server is down.

Im really sad, cant play minecraft with mods, everything broken and offline
    :S :S

Well the Technode modpack is semi-public on the ATLauncher. This means you need a sekrit code to have it appear in the launcher. The code is available by registering on the forums. Also the server is not down. Unless you happened to check while we did a little maintenance. We are currently at 99.5% uptime which is pretty good for a server with 170 mods that need periodic updating. Feel free to come and register on the forums, that will allow you to access the information to install the modpack. Also really encourage you to come join the server itself. It's greylist so you can login and have a look before actually applying for build rights.

2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] Encountered Exception while ticking MetaTileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at crazypants.enderio.conduit.liquid.LiquidConduit.fill(LiquidConduit.java:366)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at crazypants.enderio.conduit.TileConduitBundle.fill(TileConduitBundle.java:679)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at gregtechmod.common.tileentities.machines.steam.GT_MetaTileEntity_Boiler_Bronze.onPostTick(GT_MetaTileEntity_Boiler_Bronze.java:116)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at gregtechmod.api.metatileentity.BaseMetaTileEntity.func_70316_g(BaseMetaTileEntity.java:452)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2795)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:899)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:793)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:675)
    2014-01-05 08:56:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

This is with GT 4.07f, EnderIO-1.6.4-0.6.0.156 and Forge 953.

Reported to Crazypants as well.

Issue with APM APM-IC2-Ex-1.2.1-IC2-2.0.238-experimental. When chunks containing the Adjustable Transformer are rapidly unloaded (ie: by someone in a Flying suit boosts out of the area) the server crashes.

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetLocal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetLocal.java:263)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetGlobal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetGlobal.java:51)
    at ic2.core.IC2.tickEnd(IC2.java:1767)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:896)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Hope your still working on this mod because it's great. For the moment we've just had to ban the Adjustable Transformer.

Just want to throw in my kudos for a great mod. Our server is built around GT and it's hardest settings. While some initially whined, I think they've all since realized how much additional depth is provided. It also didn't stop folks from getting to Quantum armour in 2 weeks. Technode has been a success because of GregTech.

Thanks Gregorius

Iridium == Iridium. Meaning you cannot do anything. All GT Recipes accept RotaryCraft Iridium aswell as GT Iridium, even without Unification and I guess all RotaryCraft Recipes can interchange Iridium the same way. The only thing you can do is decreasing the amount of Iridium gotten from any RotaryCraft Iridium Source such as Ores.

Well when we introduced RotaryCraft it's ores were being treated separately. Perhaps the last RotaryCraft update did register them in the OreDict. It seems that a number of the RotaryCraft, well actually ReactorCraft, ores and flourides are now acting oddly. Wasn't sure if it was the GT update or not. Will pursue with Reika as well. Until we understand the behaviour of both mods, really wanted to keep all their oregen separate, but if it's the same name in the oredict, I understand that it's then the same thing. Not sure why all the flourides then are acting oddly.

You mean, RotaryCraft Iridium is being unified into IC² Iridium?

RotaryCraft Iridium is now being treated equally to RotaryCraft, well actually ReactorCraft iridium. I really want to keep all these separate for a time while we sort out the obvious balance issues, but it appears that leaving the SpecialUnification option to false isn't working. Any ideas?

Leave as false, the default. If you want some of its items to be targeted, set to true.
    For example, setting ingotTitanium_false=true will make GT titanium ingots (and any other mod that has them properly registered) be unified into RotaryCraft ones.

Well except that I've left them all as false (as per default) but it appears that they are unifying. The iridium, flourides and others all are and it causes obvious balance issues.

So I'm having an issue with ReactorCraft and unification.

I want it's ores/dusts/gems/ingots to stay entirely separate from the rest of the others. In the GT dynamicconfig.cfg it states that all of the rotary craft specialunification targets are false, like so:

####################
    # rotarycraft
    ####################

rotarycraft {
    B:dustAmmonium_false=false
    B:dustBauxite_false=false
    B:dustNetherrack_false=false
    B:dustNikolite_false=false
    B:dustPyrite_false=false
    B:dustRedstone_false=false
    B:dustSaltpeter_false=false
    B:dustSulfur_false=false
    B:dustVinteum_false=false
    B:dustWood_false=false
    B:gemAmber_false=false
    B:gemApatite_false=false
    B:gemBlueTopaz_false=false
    B:gemCalcite_false=false
    B:gemChimerite_false=false
    B:gemDiamond_false=false
    B:gemEmerald_false=false
    B:gemFluorite_false=false
    B:gemForce_false=false
    B:gemGreenSapphire_false=false
    B:gemMagnetite_false=false
    B:gemMoonstone_false=false
    B:gemRuby_false=false
    B:gemSapphire_false=false
    B:gemSunstone_false=false
    B:ingotAluminium_false=false
    B:ingotArdite_false=false
    B:ingotCadmium_false=false
    B:ingotCobalt_false=false
    B:ingotCopper_false=false
    B:ingotGalena_false=false
    B:ingotGold_false=false
    B:ingotHSLA_false=false
    B:ingotIndium_false=false
    B:ingotIridium_false=false
    B:ingotIron_false=false
    B:ingotLead_false=false
    B:ingotNickel_false=false
    B:ingotOsmium_false=false
    B:ingotPlatinum_false=false
    B:ingotSilver_false=false
    B:ingotSteel_false=false
    B:ingotTin_false=false
    B:ingotTitanium_false=false
    B:ingotTungsten_false=false
    B:ingotUranium_false=false
    B:ingotZinc_false=false
    }

Am I reading this wrong. In order for them to NOT be unified, I need to set them to true?

Saw that in the TiC thread over at the minecraft forums.

Wonderful... just dandy... I wonder though... does that mean one will not be able to run IC2 and TiC next to each other anymore in the future?

Not it means they are yanking the IC2 Electric option from TiC. Apparently though they will leave hooks to allow someone else to add it. Such children.

Hmm it appears the latest TE b10 and GT 4.05t do not get along.

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at thermalexpansion.item.TEItems.postInit(TEItems.java:317)
    at thermalexpansion.ThermalExpansion.postInit(ThermalExpansion.java:174)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:491)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:491)

Remove GT, no crash. But removing GT is really not an option :)

Anyone having an issue with GT Deuterium being OreDict compatible with Binnie's Turpentine? Not sure how to resolve these types of conflicts and all the unificator stuff is false. Turpentine doesn't show up under BinniesCore in DynamicConfig.cfg

Ideas?

Photons moving at Light Speed do have Energy, and that Energy consists out of Mass times Lightspeed squared, therefor they indirectly have Mass, and that Mass (which is just the kinetic Energy of the Photon) can be sucked in by a Black Hole or any other gravity Source.

And this is why I follow this thread. To learn stuff.

Trying to use the ethanol cells created in a distillation tower in a Thermal Expansion Fluid transposer to put into pipes. The transposer doesn't seem to recognize the item as valid. The TE folks asked if it was being registered to the FCR in Forge (fluid registry I'm guessing?). Any ideas why this doesn't work?

In the meantime the workaround has been to use a quantum tank to empty the cells. If that's supposed to be the solution, let me know.

I think my players were misunderstanding alloy furnace recipes. I've now tested the actual blast furnace recipes and they do not work in the induction furnace.

However, is the ability to power GT machines with MJs going to return? Or RF? Folks bugging me about that one.

Having an issue with GT 4.04z and Applied Energistics rv14.finale - both in single and multiplayer with Forge 953

GT parts cannot be saved in a ME system. It won't allow them to be stored.

Examples:

180K NaK Coolant Cells and Lapotronic Energy Orbs store without problems.

Superconducter (Part), Advanced Circuit Parts, Data Control and Energy Flow Circuits will not store in the ME system.

Any ideas?

Update: Something in ExtraCells is breaking things (go figure). Disregard.