Posts by fredoduquartier

Are you telephatic ? this is unbeleavable, I also thiked about that you start and choose your specie, and start in minecraftia in a crashed shuttle, where you start off, your ideas are also good, but i want people who do not like industrialcraft play it with thermal expantion, universal electricity or anything else. I thinked about having my own cables: the EPS cables, that permitts you accept the huge ammound of energy that is created by the energy prducers. All weapons i add are weapons from star trek. I thinked also to make events where you are trapped in a space-time continuum like in voyager or ships that are bigger Inside then outside. like in s entrprise.

all updates i do, they will be a technological progress, the first ship you will be able to make is the Zefram Cochranes rocket, then the merchent ships, then the NX class., etc...

all armor the same.

I will make a special manner to command your ship, likre a player entity, and if you are travelling in warp, you can move arround and set autopilot.

This is an Idea but i want it different, i want that people can build they own ships and customise them like they want with any blocks, like in zeppeline mod but they need to have a duranium hull outside. :rolleyes:

I will spawn a "space portal block" that permits you to go in orbit, and i will make a special guy for space travelling in warp. ^^

Galacticraft do also not permitt having a look on the world from space...

Hello Guys

Since 28/6/2013, i am workin on the Fred Trek mod, but is still in alpha version so it wont be so nice as in the Idea, but I'll add some cool features like crashed shuttels, hidden technologie, star ships, space , warp, high atmosphere , new planets and even the fact that you die , freeze and explode in space... :thumbup:

Craftings

Planed new features:

I also recommand using applied energistics, factorisation, buildcraft , NEI , Forestry bees, extra bees and thaumcraft(for bad effects that destroys your world :P )

Releases

ChangeLog

Present features

for people who want to join the modding/artist/moddeler team, just PM me.

fredoduquartier :D