Posts by Draylock

Apologies. It's not FPS lag. Our issue begins after about 3 to 4 hours with 6 people on we start having block lag. You bust a block 3 to 5 times before it finally vanishes. Same thing with accessing machines, chest, etc, takes about 2 to 3 seconds to open. Once he restarts, things are ok for a short while. He says the resources on his server are like 60 percent free most times. This lag is present for everyone on the server, not just me. He wants us to stop all flowing water and lava we come across. So I guess that would be server tick time? My FPS is perfect unless I go to the netherworld, then sometimes it drops to about 2 to 3 for about 2 seconds then returns to normal. Thats my only FPS issue.

If anyone can help me. I can't find what I'm looking for. We're running FTB with all the 90 something mods on it. Our guy who runs the server says flowing lava and water causes all the lag. We have about 6 people who play, most are paired up to work together. If there is a post on this already, I'd be grateful if you could point it out to me.