Posts by Snowpaw

After reading all this I have only one thing that I feel I need to say.

When discussing someone's attitude, not the rules, but the attitude with which they state and enforce said rules, it does not fall under any obligations or promises dictated by one's position or vocation, but from normal levels of respect due every human being who has not proven themselves to be a complete idiot. Meaning, I feel that Alablaka DOES owe people something: Treating them nicely. Everyone owes everyone else that. Stating it the way it has been stated and enforcing it the way it's been said that it's been enforced is not nice, it's harsh. More harsh than it needs to be.

I personally would do a one-strike policy with this particular rule. If there are sufficient moderators on the forum who are NOT already busy being developers, it's easy to have those mods just kick the 'omg when is it coming out?!?!1!?' posts in the nuts once, watch them get deleted, and warn/temp ban the person who posted it. A temp ban is not bad. Especially when the person did something stupid and they realize it. I've been a forum mod before, and at least on most forum software it's easy for mods to remove posts.

Please understand, I'm not flaming, complaining, or telling anyone what to do, this is just my opinion and how I would handle things. This is not meant to upset anyone. X( Now I have to go or I'll be late for massage school...crap...