Posts by Th3RadMan

I know for glass fibre you lose 1 eu every 40 blocks, im wondering if that means you lose it exactly after that amount or over the period

for example i have a compact windmill outputting 512 ue/t, if i place a mfsu 30 blocks down the cable will that keep and 'reset' the exact amount of power, will there be any loss?

hmmm, im actually coming up with a pretty cool design using tconstruct clear glass and while force bricks. the center of the building is a square with a large hollow middle, where of which will be a steves carts wheat farm, so far its pretty cool

unless if i learn how to use Gt/IC2 nuclear reactors, it looks like im going to work for a iridium windmill, also does anyone have cool building designs? that has always been one of my hardest parts hahaha

ya, ive used lots of stone bricks and some railcraft, and i like it but i want to change it up. i couldnt find and GT granite and i was also looking at the force bricks, but i cant figure out how to make them

To answer in the spirit of not being completely OP cheaterly, the best way to get lots of power without spamming solars or wind (or water) is still nuclear.

If the idea of constructing something that could blow you up if you design it wrong that uses fuels that will literally kill you if you don't wear protective clothing while handling them frightens you then...
    Well.

It should. Generating huge amounts of power is hard. Of all the various energy solutions I've seen, IC2 nuclear power is one of the best balanced.

as i said in the previous page, i wanted to use a reactor, but the problem was i dont know anything about them... btw just downloaded gregtech... i am going to need to build a new base 0.0 too many new things, and in your opinion, what are the coolest blocks too build with in any mod, i have the ftb unleashed and have made several changes to mod list already

well then again, how much eu do ultimate hybrid solars produce? i know hv ones make a ton

Edit: so it looks like they produce the same amount of eu/t, but which is cheaper and or better?

I tried making a mystcraft lava world be for some reason when i put a chickenbones chunkloader down it crashes the server and deleted everything in the chunk... i would use a nuke but i am not experienced and it isnt really renewable do to the uranium without a form of constant supply (even though i have over 1k of the stuff)

it seems like im being limited to normal generators. im fine using coal because i have a teir 5 soul shard with with skeletons. would that be the best for of power in my case? i do have railcraft but i dont want to constantly use steel...

ok, you may have answered my question but he way you guys said it, it may have not bern the answer i need.i have a forestry milti farm. if i grow 2 trees next to eachother will resin produce between the 2 trees, even without a space

I got a world already, and if possible i dont want to 'restart' so i was wondering if ic2 world gen stuff will automatically fill in a pre existing world

Thanks

Sorry if this is in wrong place :P

This isnt compatible with Tconstruct (as far as i know of)

I have tried a lot of stuff but no luck...

crash:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 8/6/13 2:40 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 147163
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getBlockInternal(Configuration.java:145)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getBlock(Configuration.java:119)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getBlock(Configuration.java:116)
    at mods.tinker.tconstruct.util.PHConstruct.initProps(PHConstruct.java:78)
    at mods.tinker.tconstruct.TConstruct.preInit(TConstruct.java:74)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:515)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:163)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:411)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 399075416 bytes (380 MB) / 671285248 bytes (640 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2{1.116.356-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.116.356-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.2.3} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 660/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: hi.zip
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null