Posts by dracultepes

That reactor design won't cool down the core (the components does not interact with the core). It is designed to work with MOX which needs a constant high temperature on the core for optimal output.

i thought there was a constant cooldown during air, because without fuel rods there is no heat producer. But nice if it is not cooling down by itself.

But how i am supposed to cool it down ? Can i do this manually? For example, i reach 85% and my reinforced stone hull is melting. How can i cool it down?

My first Problem-> Video as Attachment. I wanna craft the item, für a second i get it, and then the item disappears.

My second Problem, after i deleted als items with the id 2790, my client dont crash anymore. Thx :)

My version: CompactWindmills+v.1.0.1.3

My Config:

Thx for your help. A friend build the windmills, i think he saw them in this forum.

I tried compact windmills and what happened you can read here . I hope this is a configuration or installation problem. Compact Windmills looks very nice.

May ill try a 1.6.2 client tomorrow or this weekend. And ill give GregTech a look, we prefer set and forget energy, i hope gregtech has something for us :)

I installed this add on and ill have 2 problems.

The first on is that i cant build the first windmill version(with LV). When i click on it, it gets highlighted and minecraft count down the ressources in the table. But then minecraft add the ressources and nothing happens.

The second one is when i give the windmills to my character( /give Dracul 2790 64 1 or 2 or 3 or 4) the system crashes. When i enter the game after that and i wanne open my bag with e it crashes again. The server dont crash, only the client.

Ill attach an crash report of minecraft.

I've updated my little server to 1.5.2 with newest IC2 beta. After that i have a high cpu usage around 25% without any player. Therefore the server lags a lot, when we play. I have every ~25 Seconds the message:"Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?".

The old server has only 8-9% usage without players without this message every ~25 seconds. So we searched what caused this problems. When wie destroy our windmills(around 5880), then we have no lags and the cpu drops down to 9%.

Is that a bug or my fault? Did i make a mistake during installation process?

My Mods:
    Forge 1.5.2-7.8.1.737
    Industrialcraft-2_1.117.921

Buildcraft-A-3.7.1

Industrialcraft2comboarmors-1.14.2

PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.6-107

PowerConverters-2.3.1-58

ModularForcefieldSystem-2.3.0.1.15

immibis-core-55.1.6

adv-repulsion-systems-55.1.4

chargepads-1.5.2-universal-2.7.1.89

I can delete all of them instead of IC and the problem persist.

My server specs:
    Intel Core I5-3470
    16GB DDR3 Ram
    Windows Server 2012 Essentials
    Minecraft Server on ramdisk

Any suggestions?