After I saw that Lanilor updated the German localization file in July 2014, I went over the file and adapted it. I only added new things and fixed a few typos, otherwise Lanilor did really good work!
Hello, this is the new Thread in which the German localization for the IC2 Experimental branch will be updated. Look here for the translation. Suggestions for certain wordsor phrases are welcome and may go into the posts below. Thank you for any help/suggestions!Quote
- Aug 16th 2014: Updated to Version 2.2.593!
- Apr 20th 2014: Updated to Version 2.1.464!
- Dec 26th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.344!
- Nov 19th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.305!
- Nov 11th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.301!
- Oct 27th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.280!
- Oct 14th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.264!
- Oct 07th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.252!
- Sep 28th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.234!
- Sep 24th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.223!
- Sep 19th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.200!
- Sep 04th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.137!
- Sep 01st 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.130!
- Aug 29th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.122!
- Aug 26th 2013: Updated to Version 2.0.103!
- EDIT: Updated to Version 2.0.89!
I updated the file to the IC2 version 2.0.65.
Also, now it is correctly encoded!
Cakestory You might want to update the topic's name.
Old thread by Cakestory:
[Translation IC2 Experimental Build 223+ Minecraft 1.6.2] German Translation
i would like to share my German translation with you to use it as a default for the IC2 Mod.
The translation is made by myself (Cakestory) but i got some ideas for translations from GeneralDevilMan´s German Language Pack in the Addon section. (He is also credited in the file itself)
GeneralDevilman´s pack: [German Language Pack for IC² and Addons/Deutsches Sprachpacket für IC² und Addons]
I gave permission to Vexatos to continue the translation project, as i´wont be able to continue it.
Please look for the download of new versions in the posts below.