Posts by speedva3

Also remember that buildcraft 2.X.X is a beta build. Space toad specifically stated on http://www.minecraftforum.net/…afting-building-engines/:

WARNING BuildCraft 2.2.0 is released as beta. It contains additional code that will break dependency with other mods, and may be instable. For anything else than testing, you should use the stable release 1.8.1.1.

instead of trying to use buildcraft 2.X.X try using the stable release for 1.8.1. It my not have oil and some of the newer machines (refinery and such) but it will have all the basics (pipes, builders, automation, etc)

Does TooManyItems have an incompatibility with IC2? Does anyone else have this problem?

well let me start by answering the last two questions. no, i had no issues. and no, TMI works just fine with IC2. Don't know if it would matter but you could try to install TMI last. I did that and it seems to work just fine.

How did you install your mods? in what order and in what locations (.jar or mods folder)?

also if you can find your modloader.txt file (usually found in the same folder as your bin and mods folder) that can also give you an idea of where the trouble lies (aka which mod).

well from what i can see in your error report here:

at buildcraft.transport.RenderPipe.initializeDisplayPowerList(RenderPipe.java:176)
    at buildcraft.transport.RenderPipe.<init>(RenderPipe.java:64)

It looks like your problem is a buildcraft problem, not IndustrialCraft. However, if you haven't tried it yet, try changing the BlockID in the buildcraft config file to make sure none of them conflict. i know when i tried to use the two of them together I had multiple ID conflicts.

Also on a side note, how are you installing industrialcraft?