Posts by Nio9345

Well that was a bit harsh to a guy that never fully used the IC2 mod before. Nobody is good at the first try, you made your point across but, be a bit more polite in the future or at least try to make it look a bit more humorous so you won't hurt other peoples feelings. Other than that thanks for the help. I forgot to mension I was looking for something like this : Tower of Power: CRCS Edition! , but I can't determine what mod the guy is using.

Hello and thank you in advance to anyone that will post here to help me build a high output EU reactor.

So I was hoping someone to "guide" me in order to build that kind of reactor because I will use it in a server (mine of course) so I can distribuit the power (EU) throughout my friends so they can build other things. Now you will tell me to make them OP, but so much power ruind the previous map that I had (nuclear bombs are a bit too fun) and that was a bit of a problem. I used Reactor Planner v3 and the best, full cycle desighn, that I made was this : http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…rbrgnricwigbj3i9zrl4zpzpc ...
    Is there a way to make it even better ? If I need other mods please tell me also how to use them, because tutorials in Youtube are too clueless and I can't understant the usage of them, also they never mension what mods they use ... :cursing: As for long distanse distribuition I have traincraft :thumbup: . The server is 1.5.2.