Posts by liko

Last week I rented a Minecraft-Servers.com server so that me and a friend could play IC2. The server is set to run 1.8.1 with IC2 1.15. I did my best to follow the instructions to install IC2 on my client (1. Risugami's ModLoader, 2. Flan's ModLoaderMP, 3. Player's ModLoaderMP-HotFix, 4. SpaceToad's MCForge, 5. Player's SoundFix, 6. Player's Crash-HotFix). I've tried reinstalling on a fresh jar several times.

For some reason we get crashes all the time if we try to mess with our house. For example, if we try to knock out a wall block to put in a window -> crash; we try to place a torch on the wall -> crash; we try to knock out a ceiling block -> crash. We do get random crashes while playing as well. After the crash, I'm able to X out of the client, restart it, and log back into the server. It would seem it's a client issue and not a server issue right? Any thoughts on what might be wrong? I'm using a PC and my friend is using a Mac, we both get crashes. Usually it crashes for both of us at the same time, but occasionally only one of us crashes.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Same thing here...It crashes with black screen sometimes when I try to build/bring down/use machine/eat :D