Posts by DaMarshall

About 5 days ago I installed IC2 on my server for me and about 4 others and we've been playing non-stop since then.
    On the third day however we got our first mass End of stream disconnect (all players disconnected at the same time) along with a 2 hour inventory (not world) rollback, server was fine we could get right back in only to have it happen again 10 mins later. So i restarted the server and for the following day it was fine. Then on the evening of the fourth day the exact same thing happens but this time we get another one shortly after restart and today again, the server runs fine all along no crashes or whatever, it just boots all players and keeps running fine. After restart it usually occurs once more and then it stops again... It's not eactly a critical problem (we have fun nonetheless) but it can be frustrating to see your first quantum suit go up in smoke :cursing: Last time I had an inv rollback was in early alpha way before we started playing IC2, am I missing some simple well known fix or is this indeed IC2 related?

Thanks in advance for any help.