Posts by iSoldier

http://pastebin.com/fxr4gKiL

I am now getting this error, basically all I need to know is, to make these errors go away, I understand I cannot use MCPC+ with feed the beast unleashed 1.5.2 because industrial craft is not compatible. What would I need to do to switch to a more compatible server? Would I need to use Spigot? Spout? CraftBukkit? I just need to know if I need to switch to something like that in order to make these errors go away because their causing ALOT of lag on our server from spamming 1000 times a minute.

Thanks guys.

From the investigating I did on it in the code of the different mods, I found this. The machine (mass fab) is requesting 512 power from the energy source (MFSU) and the power is getting requested but not accepted through the cabling between the 2 machines. That is only part of the errors I was getting, but all the errors derive from the mod folder for IC2. To me, it sounds like an error in the coding some how? But I am not exactly sure on that, it just seems to be causing me trouble for the past 3 weeks and I cannot find a fix to make the errors go away :-\

If I were to use Spigot instead, do you think this error would persist?

Errors

I am getting these errors, I have looked and looked and cannot find a fix for them anywhere...I am using IC2 V 1.116 on an unleashed server version 1.5.3.

I am using Plugins :
    Auto Message
    Clear Lag
    Enjin Minecraft Plugin
    Essentials
    GreifPrevention
    Mob Cash
    Modifyworld
    PermissionsEx
    PluginMetrics
    SignShop
    SignShopHotel
    SimpleVoteListener
    Towny
    Votifier
    World Edit
    World Guard

If anyone can assist me in any way, it would be so helpful, thanks.