Posts by PurduePete

I may not be saying everything correctly but wanted to see if someone might be able to help me out or to see if this was a different bug

When I place a block (when building a house/safe haven) I crash out of the server and the same happens for everyone on the server but the server continues to run. Machines being placed rarely crash the server it is mostly wooden blocks and torches. Does not crash my game in single player just multiplayer. I've read through the previous post and only found one that was similar. A fix for that was the hotfix vy.class but that is already in my client and does not seem to help. It is a client crash not server crash. Should that file not be in my minecraft.jar but in my minecraft_server.jar.

Please be tolerant of my questions as I have done research on this matter and have not found an answer. I do apologize if I missed the thread where this has been covered. Thanks for everyone's time and hope that someone either can help set me straight or I help the fella producing this great mod.

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1361 this is where I found the vy.class download if someone else needs it.

I did figure out the error message and it is as follows:

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at in.a(SourceFile:135)
    at ma.h(SourceFile:190)
    at ma.c(SourceFile:10)
    at ta.run(SourceFile:77)
    2011-10-13 20:15:01 [INFO] PurduePete lost connection: disconnect.genericReason