Posts by Deiago

I was a bit of a muppet.

When I said I had searched everywhere, I thought I had. /me facepalms
    I didn't look in the support forum, and lo' and behold the answer was sitting there right in front of me, sound! I required some speakers or a headset or something plugged in, Its a very strange error, very strange indeed but its now working!

Sorry for wasting your time! and thanks for the help!

Deiago

Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if you can help me. I am trying to get Industrial Craft working on a second computer.

I've installed all of the prerequisites onto a clean copy of Minecraft V1.8.1, including deleting META-INF. In this state (Without IC2 installed) Minecraft runs.

As soon as I copy industrialcraft-2-client_1.15.jar into the mods folder, I can no longer start up Minecraft. I get to the MOJANG Logo, then it crashes. I do not get to see the error as Minecraft closes almost instantly, I just get to see the "MINECRAFT HAS AN ERROR RUN AWAY AND HIDE NOW!" style message before it closes.

I get some useful(possibly) information from modloader.txt:

I've looked at other posts and I have no seen this error before, but I apologize If I have overlooked any other posts with this issue.

I've tried to run in cmd:

As the sticky suggests, but I then get the error:

I've tried to copy the lwjgl.jar from my other computer (IC2 works perfectly on there) to no avail. The file exists, and it runs file without IC2 in the mods folder.

I've tried with numerous clean install of copies and re-downloads of mods and IC2, I've even tried with a direct copy of my .minecraft folder from my other computer. Nothing is working!

I'm running Windows 7 Professional x64, with jre7.

I'm completely stumped, any suggestions?

Thanks for any help,
    Deiago