Posts by cmeplay

maybe u can use this GPS system and add into :Jetpack: or :Electric Jetpack: tho get navigate :Jetpack: :Electric Jetpack: and you can put way point on and it brings you automatically like a pilot mode XD on a interactive map thingy~~ would require lots of coding im sure but would be sooooo AWESOME~~

maybe tier 3 can be using 3 tier2 :Uranium Cell: + 3:Matter: + 3 :Energy Crystal: + = anti-matter cell which create huge amount of heat and energy? or dark energy cell. x3 wow were moving into a tier 1 civilization. :P if we ever get anti-matter i wonder if well get a anti-matter bomb?? XD wow i would love to see it go off muhahahahaha :thumbup:

now there are only uranium cells,cooling cells etc..

i would like to suggest a system such as by crafting a 3x3 :Coolant Cell: , :Uranium Cell: ,etc you get a tier2 item with increased cooling etc
    example a :Uranium Cell: would create a 5 Eu/t and 10 heating but a tier 2 would maybe create a 10 Eu/t and 20 heating? this would require more resources but allow a more effecient reactor system and a tier3 item would require a 3x3 tier2 cell and create a double in its value example 20Eu/t and 40 heat?

add more function to extractor such as water bucket > ice block ? "extractor" extracts the HEAT from water :D

true in minecraft 1.8 it is impossible to get ice without using TMI or he is on 1.9 pre4 which can use pick having "silky touch" enhancement... i wonder if they will create a device that will convert water to ice which can make ice-cells in nuclear reactor or like an upgrade for cells such as tier1 till tier 3 and uranium cells too so a nuclear reactor will give a decent output instead of the uber low 50 eu/t. hahahaaha ~~~~

hmm true but would that be at 100% efficiency and since its possible would it be a good idea to incorporate it into something like a Mach 3 design? its just an idea and wonder if anyone would add this into their design LOL

anyone thought of using redstone pulser to turn on and off a reactor? for example turn off reactor and fill fully with uranium cells then redstone pulser will trun it on and off which allows it to rest and prevent it from exploding would this create an efficient system?
    Any help would be great XD