Posts by OneShotForAll

Wrong location! py@300e
    java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
    at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Unknown Source)
    at vy.a(Chunk.java:525)
    at lb.a(SourceFile:177)
    at gd.a(SourceFile:42)
    at ic.e(ic.java:84)
    at ic.c(ic.java:52)
    at ic.b(ic.java:76)
    at rv.c(World.java:400)
    at rv.a(World.java:333)
    at rv.h(World.java:1970)
    at qk.a(SourceFile:152)
    at qk.a(SourceFile:107)
    at rv.c(World.java:2026)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1388)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:666)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Wrong location! py@300f

ok got this report from cmd, except it decided to spaz and repeat itself many times per second. I can see that it says some of the class files are messing up but im not sure what went wrong, it worked fine with everything for a while then just stopped working. Iv also tried moving the level.dat into a new saves folder proving that it is not the world crashing but something in the java coding. Im stumped, cant find what in the code is breaking my save.

EDIT: Is it a problem with MC Forge?
    EDIT 2: I can send you a copy of my save and see if it is just me. Otherwise id love to know how i can fix this freeze since i hate restarting IC worlds...

had a derp moment and didnt put any info lol oops.

MC version 1.8.1
    IC2-1.15
    BC 2.2.0
    Recipe Book for 1.8.1
    and i cant get an error log since my mc is technically running, and freezing, not crashing

additionally, i have all the fixes and whatnots installed that were on the list for the install instructions for IC2.

If you need anything else just ask and il add it, this should be all though.

Oh, this world ran just fine for 20 or so MC days, and now it just wont load. Im betting it is the compressor i just made, il try and MCEdit it out, otherwise assume this is still a problem and i need a solution, will post if it is the compressor.

ok so im having an issue using a world iv been playing on for about a week. My issue is that once i load up the world a blue bar in the middle of the screen shows up, then my pause menu comes up. This is not the issue. Once i hit resume game i freeze and cannot do anything. Anyone have any tips?