Posts by Azerith

To be specific, place the zip in the mods folder... Don't unzip it and for the love of not breaking anything, dont unzip it and place the files in your minecraft.jar :P
    got it working YAY now to work out where to put a config file and what it should look like.

Edit - YAY found config! learning so much about modding im tempted to try and replicate the IC1 shield. anyone know where to start. I like this one and i think there should be at least the two different types.

for anyone else wanting to tweek the config its in the config folder of minecraft

Edit2: Im keen to help testing for SMP i run a small(3-7 users) server on a vps for my friends and we are wanting a shield to protect our base should it magicaly end up in the nether at some stage.... PM me or email me if you want help testing or developing it.

Just started using IC2 in the hopes of it serving my servers shield needs. I have played a little bit with modding and really liked what i saw of the IC1 shield generator. I would like to help out with this as it was(even if only in appearance only) exactly what my little server was looking for. I have got IC2 in Eclips but am unsure where to start with IC1 and hacking the code up myself. Any suggestions would be very welcome and of course any progress i would submit back to IC2.