Posts by Heatfire12

Hello, I think I have a bug. I have a fully charged MFSU hooked up to 2 Induction furnaces.2 rotary macerators, 1 centerfuge extractor and a singularity commpressor. Everything including the 2 solarr flowers I have (each of them give off 32 EU/t) are connected with glass fibre cables. Whenever they get the machines get full power, I try to macerate something or something else, the little power bar that shows whether the machine shave power or not drains. (Btw, I also have a MV transformer hooked up), So, yeah that basically is it. I don't know if this is really a bug or I wired something incorrectly but I need help with this. :( :(

Hey there, cool mod but the only problem is that it doesn't work. I drag the zip into the mods folder and it doesn't work. Please help ! I have the following mods installed:IC2 (v1.23),Buildcraft,Equivalent Exchange,Wireless Redstone,RedPower, and an add-on for Buildcraft.When I try to run the game with your mod, the game just crashes. :Nuke TNT: Also is there an updated version of this for Industrial Craft 1.23 ?