Posts by WhyHiThere

Hey everyone, I've installed all the mods required, and deleted the META-INF folder, so on. Usually when I do this, everything works fine. But this time, when I put the jar into the mods folder, and run minecraft, the jar doesn't install itself/unpack itself into the correct folders. It doesn't do anything. If I remove the .jar and run minecraft, it acts as if IC2 isn't installed, if I put it back in, everything's fine again. The only reason this bothers me is because I can't access the IndustrialSprites folder and I want to be able to change the textures of the IC2 machines, etc. Also, the MOJANG load thing takes forever with having to rely on the .jar to have IC2 installed. Anyways, any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hello! I would love to be whitelisted on FactoryCraft, as my other IC and BC server i've joined seems to be very unstable, and so glitchy and the owner doesn't seem to care about the community.

My i-g-n: WHyHiThere
    Why I Would like to join: I love Ic and Bc, and I really want to try out Minefactory to! Also at the screenshots you posted theres also some good builders here, and I would like to eventually get one of my buildings up there. :)

I hope you whitelist me! Thanks!

Edit: I have installed almost all the mods fine, but the redpower2 pr2 website seems to be down. (eloraam.com). May you post the direct download links? Thanks!