Posts by Tiefood

We all know about Notch's enchantment table right? What about Industrial craft weapons and tools does Mining Drill + 1 sound good? well, to me that sounds almost as bad as chain saw of sparkling. This is were the +9000 Modification table comes in!

You want more power for your D-765 Mining drill but you don't want to give up your composite armor vest well take your mining drill to the +9000 Modification table with an extra RE battery and some Refined iron to create a D-9765 Mining drill
    now you have twice the power!

You know traveling with a jet pack is fun... but its slow you can go up but not straight well I can fix that! Take two jet packs to a modification table with some refined iron and a advanced circuit and WAZZAM you know have a jet pack mk.2

Chainsaws are cool but it takes awhile to cut a forest down for wood you don't need flint and steel works fine but that's a waste of iron... but the Torch N Saw will fix that! Take your boring CS-32 chain saw to the Mod-table with a can of fuel and flint and steel with a few refined iron ingots to create the TS-64 Torch N Saw right clicking with the chainsaw will act like a flame thrower! lighting mobs and trees on fire!

Well, that's my suggestion :)