Posts by cpy

No maintenance generators are real pain... put solars, win, need power? Solars... ahem, if they required at least some friggin photovoltaic panel change from time to time, and other also something else.
    I for once use peat bogs and generators, or my favorite is forestry biodiesel or how you call it, it makes 20eu/t, and you can make it easily.

Every generator needs maintenance, except solar wind and watermill, if there was just some mechanics that needs to fix replace something inside, not necessary fuel, but probably turbine for windmill, some coils for water and photovoltaics for solars.

They don't require any maintenance! They can make power indefinitely, like wind and water. And when they nerfed solars? Because they always made 1EU/t as long as i renember, and i play since 1.7.3 or so.

Well, 1EU/t is i think too much for solars, my idea is to make solars 0.1EU/t and have lifetime of 1M EU, before replacing photovoltaic panel (lets say you craft solar panel with CD - Gl -CD | Gl - CD - Gl) but that top layer would make photovoltaic plate that needs to be replaced after solar panel made 1M EU at 0.1EU/t rate, because sun burned it down and corrosion took its toll. I think this would make other generators more viable, and finally nuclear power to shine since you'll make more power with uranium than solar panels.
    Basicly solars would work like nuclear power plants with probably just 1 slot for photovoltaic panel that slowly wears out.

I already have that one, red power deployers + filters tube -> chest -> buildcraft pipes -> geothermal generator -> (same path back with diamond pipe filter for empty buckets) -> deployers -> loop
    There is one pain in the ass, i get sometimes bugged buckets, where i cant rightclick lava or it will destroy buckets, so yeah that's the only thing except comfort why i don't want to use this as only way.

Basicly first part of system is from direwolf20 ep 19 or 20...

Even my round robin pipes stopped working :)

Can anyone make such plugin? Current way of pumping lava into generators is real pain in the ass using red power machines.

Tank -> deployer -> filter
    I mean it is totaly retarded that geothermal generators have only 1 input side for fuel also that is the same side you have to pump out empty buckets so only way to do it is to have diamond pipe for every generator to filter out incoming full buckets and outgoing empty ones. So unless there is a way to feed generators directly with lava, geothermal generators will be useless and i dont feel like wasting tin on that. And i decided to drop EE so i dont have free material anymore.
    Cheers!

Yeah lens is even more hardcore, you can make 64x64x6 hole in a minute or two :D
    And having alchemical bag and a stone of eternal density and you can mine like a boss.

All i need is some alchemical coal aggregator and destruction catalyst, everything else is just meh. :)
    I mean that coal last very very loong time, if you fill BC engine in stack of those, you're good for lot of hours. Anyway i was thinking of switching to forestry + teleport pipes for renewable biodiesel instead of alchemical coal.

Sounds like more fun having to play without EE, but what the hell you do with all the dirt and cobble? Route it to recyclers?

So how do you guys find gold and iron? Especially lapis! I guess without EE world will be always fun to drill with quarries :D
    Hole what hole?.... AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa splash!
    I wish i could only keep fuel making from EE, redstone -> mobius fuel, i mean damn that thing burn good! And destruction catalyst, you just zap zap zap and have hole underground.