Posts by Antharis

You can also use the mod called "Custom Recipes". Get it off the minecraft forum. It allows you to set custom recipes for anything in the game including any item from any mod you install. And of course it allows you to force-fix any broken recipe by re-adding the same crafting combination in the mod's config. Just follow the steps on the mod's thread.

thank you so much! i think this is the fastest reply for a resolution i have gotten in my life :D/ btw the hazmat suit is just the leggings and the chestpiece? i am asking because i have tried it with scuba helmet/static boots and still get iradiated

Hello. I am running the afforementioned build on my server and me and my friends all found uranium. But all we seem to be able to do is put it into the macerator (uranium ore block drops itself, then get 2 crushed uranium ore in the macerator). What do we need to do to get plain uranium that we can use with the empty rods to build a nuclear reactor because i have tried both NEI and craftguide and nada. Furnaces won't smelt it. Or is the uranium disabled in this build?