Posts by cm97878

Can't wait for the quantum era! Also, if I may ask, would you be able to do a short guide on nuclear power? I've looked up some guides, and I either can't find any for 1.6.4, or they have links to a diagram which I don't totally understand. Either way, this guide has been incredibly useful, can't wait for the next update.

I must say, I cannot wait for the high-tech era section to come up. I'm ALMOST to the stainless steel age, and this guide has helped so much. I never would have even seen things like the wiremill, or the cheaper recipes for circuits. I was fairly bad at Gregtech, this is incredibly useful! Thanks for making it!

One thing you might want to make a little note of for the mid-eras is, the transformers need one per machine, if you're stepping from an MFE down to power your blast furnace or electrolyzer. A transformer would take the HV down to 128 eu/t TOTAL over ALL outputs. This leads to the "insufficient energy line" issue. Asked around and found out why that was happening. I had my MFE connected to my electrolyzer, grinder, and blast furnace, with a single MV transformer to step it down. I was used to the 1.4 and 1.5 way of doing it, in which that would work. Each of them kept stopping, and while my grinder would be able to just say it was insufficient once and then finish it, my blast furnace just devoured my energy. Placing a transformer directly against them and removing the one connected to the MFE fixed the problem.

I hit R on the NEI menu to see a crafting recipe, not one for IC2. It was a wand from Thaumcraft, to be exact. I then crashed with this error report:

I omited system details so that it would meet the character limit. Anyone know why this is happening? (For the creepy cool faces, I assume those were an 8 followed by ). Sorry about that.)