Posts by SoniX

yes i have everything installed from the official IC2 wiki... my client started to crash after we started to use pumps and pipes etc...now we have a quarry and its almost impossible to play...my Minecraft shows the "dirt" background for a short time and then a really quick error message and then i got a blackscreen and have to start my client again..

i have the same problem .. my whole client crashes several times ...
    we played without problems untill we got the first macerator/geothermal generator and then when this thing worked i got one crash .. now we have a quarry,2 pumps,2 automatic pipe maschines and some other stuff and i'm getting disconnects every time in about 3 minutes...sometimes even several times in a row ..

So hello community and i hope you can help me with my problem...
    I started to play IC2 for about one week then i heard about the SMP version of it and i was like "O_o Awsum" .
    I told a friend of mine about it because he has a vServer where we can put Minecraft on .
    So i installed him the mods Buildcraft,IC2,Tf2Teleporter,Timbermod and the sphax puredbcraft texturepack with mcpatcher...(same mods as me)
    Then he was impressed of the awesomeness of IC2 and buildcraft so he set up a server . All worked fine untill i got client crashes all the time along. It just happens randomly..it also appears several times in row so i cant play anymore of the client crashes ... what could be the source of it ? What is causig the client crashes ? Help please .