Posts by zeuslightning125

I am the owner of the modpack and server The Mining Dead (following the new rules, of course), and I need to update to 1.6.4 from 1.5.2 (yeah, Im super far behind on that). However, I added a few addons that overwrite the normal IC2 things, so I cannot load the world for the server. Plus possibly a few other issues. By all means, I dont want to reset the map as essentially all of the current server players would leave, and I really want those addons and other mods.

Is there any way to disable that, and just allow overwriting, or bypass it to load the world at least once (so that then it would all be matched)? Yes, I did try quickly looking through config and didnt notice anything. Also sorry if this is a dupe question, I googled it and didnt see anything on the first 2 pages.

Edit: I also promised everybody an update today, and the other server owner (different TMD server) might not realize I cant update and chaos will arise. I can just remove the addons if I dont get a response for now.

@ The developers: If there is no way Id HIGHLY advise adding one ASAP, or just removing that extremely irritating "feature". (and notifying me)