Posts by Talimn

Love this server. Most people are friendly, if a little quirky. I get almost no lag, which is amazing since my base is pretty far away from everyone.

Edit: One major issue that I've had however, is that I happened to be wandering through the desert on my way home from making a redstone delivery and noticed a town built there. I walked closer to take a look and was asked to leave. I did so immediately and never came back, however was later accused by an OP of having taken things from there, mostly buckets. I told him that I had never even set more than 3 or 4 blocks in, never went back, and couldn't have taken anything. If he wanted the 3 buckets I had, he could take them since I had plenty of materials to make more. Evidently, this town that I found belongs to chase, and according to this op, if he had found out that I even saw the town, he was going to ban everyone from the server, forever. Not sure if I want to play with people who can be so childish, who would ban someone just for knowing where his stuff was, but we'll see.

By the way chase, yes, I vaguely know where it is, no I didn't take note of the coords, no I didn't take anything. Everything in my house has been built from the ground up except for the nano helm jake gave me on my second day, and I only play with legitimately acquired stuff. Not sure how much of one he can give, but you can ask Silva for a character reference since I work for him. I even asked asda before taking more than 3 steps around the wall if that was op town, and as soon as he responded, I left.