Posts by werealiveunlimited

tried that already and it doesn't do anything, once this is done it logs in and i still can't place blocks, also if i do try to give myself block on the server in no creative it tells me that there is no id to match any of the items

ok, so here is my problem. I have been trying to get ic2 experimental to work on my server with no luck so far. ;( I use a hosting service, i have tried using ftp to install on server side and it won't run the server, and gives no codes as to why. Then i talked to the hosting service IT, he told me it need to be done only on client side of the game and it should work. So i did this... and bam! it works on single-player. :thumbup: Now when i log into the server it doesn't work at all. :evil: It will not let me place blocks or make anything. I thought that maybe it was possible that i am missing it on the server side, so i installed it once again on the server side and started the game only to get ID mismatch code. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i might try differently?