Posts by Umaroth

Is there a way to invert a section of a projected field? I assume there isn't, but that seems like a big feature to be missing.

If you want to create a tunnel through a forcefield, it becomes a huge project that takes at least 5 projectors. It becomes troublesome, unreliable and clunky when it could be really simple if another block were added.

This could be fairly easily implemented by adding a projector upgrade that, creates a sort of invisible nega-forcefield that prevents forcefields from affecting the area.

Of course, this would have to only work on forcefields that are linked to the same core, lest someone could easily break in.

Anyway, I hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration, it would be greatly appreciated since now I have to come up with some way to make a tunnel through my shield.

Okay, big problem, the Tesla Coil attacks and destroys minecarts for whatever reason and as far as I can tell there's no way to get it to stop.

I found out how to get it to stop targeting the minecart but still, if it can target minecarts there should be an item or token to be able to configure targeting them.