Posts by dyveira

The pack is 1.6.4 Variety Pack (http://www.technicpack.net/mod…s/164-variety-pack.193458)

The mod list there is mostly correct, but me and my brother ended up having to remove several of them and update a couple using the files from the server files because downloaded stock and run without altering any files, it didn'trun; there are a ton of conflicts, but those were fixed and the game runs. The Macerator didn't work before altering any files, either. Here's the mods that remain:

I'm not sure which logs you want, just let me know and I will upload those as well.

I was thinking perhaps Mekanism or Railcraft might be causing the problem, since they both add ores and machines to produce crushed ores (which produce 2 crushed ore for each raw ore like the Macerator should), but removing both didn't seem to fix it.

I've been playing a modpack that came with the latest version of IC2 Experimental included, and after figuring out the recipes using NEI, I've built my usual setup to begin macerating ores. Problem is, when I try to put ore (any ore, doesn't matter if it's vanilla, IC2, any) into the top slot to begin the process, it refuses to let me put raw ore blocks in there. I can put in coal, redstone, normal stone, anything except any type of ore. Is it supposed to do this now in the experimental version? Or is there perhaps some type of conflict that it might be having with another mod? I think the second one is entirely possible; I've already encountered a problem with Microblocks causing the game to crash when IC2 wires are placed, and it had to be removed.