Posts by andrewred

Wow I leave my post for 5 days and a couple of people player hate it is possible to make flammable fluids ever heard of finite liquid oil:) :) :) i think it's possible to make a new block type and Alblaka you know how people won't shut up about radiation why don't you use an altered version of your forcefield with a way to not be affected using certain armor and maybe make the radiation emit from certain uraniun blocks randomly generated:);)

:) This is a tweaked version of the sattelitte rocket suggestion and the gps map.What i think is you could launch a sattlite into the air and it would unlock the area either into the mod or the scrolling GPS map and im pretty sure this would be way simpler to code and quicker than the whole and then it goes into a demesion like the aether but im pretty sure a giant map that scrolls around would problably easy to code:p

Well I know all my suggestions were about fuel and all failed but I kinda like this on well is simply that.You can place fuel like water or lava.Which might be cool for liquid flame fire places.I would like this but it's Alblaka and his crew will be incharge of this.Im not sure it will be approved.But just to put it out there. -Andrewred (My PSN)

Thank you for an annswer its just that in my first suggestion (Fuels) Alblaka replied saying his current thoughts about oil was that it would be refined and randomly mixed.I might have goten answered by the bid dog but customer support sure help i give it an A+ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

In my first suggestion I had thoughts of different real life fuels extracted from IC 2s oil.And when Alblaka replied he said that his current ideas about fuel was that the player refines the fuel and it gets randomly mixed to make a fuel with high value or a fuel that has fatal effects. What I was thinking was that the refiner would give my fuels and it would be in units and those units could be combined by the player in a mixer or with a certain microchip or something the refiner would mix the fuels randomly right away and the fuels not used could be picked by the player and used for future mixing. And the reason this post might be messed up is because all my suggestions were typed on my trusty Nintendo DSI :) and yes im serious when I say my DSI wrote these

First off how would a space be inaccesible when you just place blocks under you to elevate and destroy one block to make it accesible and you could have placed that block before you surrounded it with other blocks so your going to make Alblaka code more and take longer to release IC 2 because your forgetful???????????????

Allright on my last post Alblaka said that his current idea for fuel was that it would be able to be refined and then randomly mixed to for horrible fuel or super fuel What I didn't understand was does the player mix the outcome fuels and maybe the biofuel if new ones made or the refining machine does it I recomend that the player does it meaning that fuel is in units after refining and they can pour the finished product and see how quickly it all ignites or take 3 times to ignite and burns slowly meaning the second is bad quality unless you like a slowburn and please at least the idea for gasoline,diesel,kerosine can even be considered and the bio fuel extracted from macerated wood is a good idea because wood ethonol is so far being more popular with scientist it tops corn ethonol and my woodgas idea which is a biproduct of smoldering wood into charcoal can be used by a low EU/ generator

i think that a lot of us want a controlled substance not something that would make a crater and dig my barial hole and my idea for the oil fits in with the refillable gas can suggestion and jambioflan maker of the planes,ww2 guns,and vehicle mod only has coal to fuel his vehicles so maybe you two could talk and help eachother by giving him controlled fuel like gasoline and woodgas and he could help you with the whole *We wan't cars in the mod* thing and maybe he can help you with some entities and if some of jambioflans mod users see your mod they'll rush to your mod and tell their friend so your mod gets a lot bigger eventhough its huge and im not trying to insult a master modder like your self Alblaka

I think if Alblaka is going to include natural oil he should include a refinary to refine oil into gasoline,karosine,diesel,asphalt,ect with those you can make roads and generators and maybe even wood gas wich would take 6 wood and a special canister should be needed to carry it and im pretty sure people want cars so wood gas,diesel,gasoline,and karosine should make them happy and i am sure to make these generators you need pistons and theres already rubber for tires refired iron for pistons and bodys a flint to make a spark plugs and also using the macerators you can make log fibers which with the extractor you could make ethonal with it so theres your biofuel with an existing resource and maybe albaka could could have two minerals that could be used in the nuclear generator plutonium and uranium which i think might be better Sorry about this long post and i wish that Albaka even looks at this post