Posts by markman1111

I worded that badly. What I meant by chunk of coal, is a single unit. As in what you'd make into coal dust and wrap around flint. Or make into carbon plates.

Edit: Missed the little thingy about regular coal in your post. I be a dimwit.

Name: Industrial coal

Description: Simply put, an expensive way to turn charcoal or other organic materials... Into coal.

Since coal begins as dead, wet plants. You need to soak plant balls with a bucket of water. (Just like hydrating coal.) These hydrated plant balls then need to be wrapped around either charcoal, flint, some sort of raw meat or if this seems like a 'too easy' way to obtain coal, an ender-pearl since they're somewhat hard to come by. The newly crafted peat then can be put into a compressor and made into a chunk of coal.

Recipe: Self explanatory.

Using shears costs irons, and for only a paltry 2-3 stacks per set of shears. If you're a resource conserving nut like me, that's a problem. However, using logs to make biofuel to me is practically a crime... Use sugarcane. extremely easy to set up a farm, and a small one generally gives you atleast a few stacks each day.